Dry-Aged Beef tartare with chives and coriander
Beef tartare is a wonderful and simple dish. From Dry-Aged filet it is amazing and also very simple to prepare. The ingredients for this may well be played. So we use for this recipe fresh coriander and chives, which conjures up a Mediterranean-Asian touch in the delicate meat.
A starter for purists who can be done creatively in “Cones” as shown in the picture. They are available in the delicatessen trade. Among the chefs is in dispute, which is now better in the preparation of meat: to chop the meat with the knife, or rotate it by the wolf. Chopped the consistency is gross, but that’s a matter of taste.
Like the meat, please make also sure to use a very fresh egg for the recipe because the yolk is almost eaten raw. This starter fits a delicious herbes Craft-beer or a dry red wine!
- Cut the Dry-Aged Beef into slices.
- Then cut crosswise into strips and chop finely.
- Prepare all the other ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix ingredients and meat.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Serve with the cones and enjoy.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 250 g Dry-Aged Beef
- 2 Yolk
- Black pepper
- Fleur de Sel
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 peeled, finely chopped shallot
- 2 finely chopped pickles
- 1/4 bunch chopped chives
- 1/4 bunch chopped cilantro
- 5-6 small capers, chopped
- 2 small anchovy fillets
- 3 t. mustard
- 2 T. ketchup