with the code » BLACK22 «
with the code » BLACK22 «
Think big! With Dry Aging Walk-in Chambers.
Customized Dry Aging rooms with a unique design.
It has never been easier to produce large quantities of meat, ham, salami, fish, or cheese in front of your customers. With the Dry Aging Walk-in Chambers, DRY AGER® is providing individual Dry Aging solutions on a large scale, to meet your needs exactly. Perfectly adapted to your ideas and equipped with all the Dry Aging features. Sometimes size does matter.
Dry Aging Walk-in Chambers
Customized Dry Aging
on a large scale.
Exactly as big as you need. The Dry Aging Walk-in Chambers turn your sales area into a Dry Aging experience room. In order to achieve this goal, your Dry Aging chamber is planned step by step together with an expert from DRY AGER and adapted to meet your needs. All the Dry Aging systems, such as HumiControl®, DX AirReg®, and the UVC sterilization unit come standard. The size, shape, material build, color, interior design, distribution cooling system, lighting, and much more. This is how you create the ultimate shopping experience for your customers.
The 3 most popular questions
- Is planning a dry-aging chamber complicated?
- No, because at every stage of the planning process you will have a personal expert from DRY AGER at your side, who will help you plan your dry-aging room. The first step is to fill out this Form or call the expert team directly at 07581 90 43 0. Based on this, an initial proposal will be developed, which will then be further refined together with you, step by step. If everything fits, the dry-aging chamber goes into production and the DRY AGER assembly team assembles the chamber at your site, or you order everything as a kit for easy self-assembly – absolutely recommended for plug-in technology.
- What is the difference between a DRY AGER dry-aging chamber and a normal cold room?
- A DRY AGER Dry Aging Walk-in Chamber fundamentally differs from a conventional refrigeration cell in exactly two ways: Dry Aging technology as well as a customized design. An ordinary cold room can only control the temperature, whereas DRY AGER dry-aging chambers are fully equipped with all the Dry Aging features. Control of humidity, temperature, airflow speed, and active sterilization make Dry Aging possible and hygienically safe. The possibility of precisely controlling the parameters makes it possible to age with the least possible aging losses and produce the best results. This is also the only way to guarantee the marketability of aged foods. The second aspect is the fact that DRY AGER’s dry-aging chambers simply look good and can even offer added value for the customer in terms of design. This makes it possible to place the dry-aging chamber on the sales floor or in areas where customers are present. The sight of your Dry Aged food will delight your customers, to say nothing at all of the significantly higher sales.
- Why is there no standard size?
- Every sales or production space is different. Is there cooling infrastructure on site, is space limited, is a special shape required, or do color specifications need to be met? In order to be able to respond to all the specifics of your location, requirements, and wishes, each dry-aging chamber must be manufactured individually. This is the only way to guarantee that it is 100% tailored to you and that it works.