with the code » BLACK22 «
with the code » BLACK22 «
DX 500 Premium S
Just as capable
as the big one.
The little one from DRY AGER® goes big with the new SmartAging® Technology. It integrates perfectly into your kitchen or sales area, and whets the appetite of guests and customers for perfectly aged food. The compact unit can be freestanding or integrated into the wall, both at home or at work.
Tremendous flexibility. For example, up to 20 kg of meat can be aged in the device at once. With the standard shelves, as well as the optionally available stainless-steel hanger, or even the practical charcuterie shelves, the DRY AGER DX 500 Premium S is ready for the whole spectrum of food products.
Easily aging food as never before.
You can count on DRY AGER
Dry Aging Fridges.
DRY AGER® areas of application
The 4 most popular questions
- What are the advantages over other dry-aging fridges?
- DRY AGER® is the leading brand in dry-aging fridges worldwide, with a service and distribution network in more than 50 countries.
- The Landig Group (owner of the DRY AGER brand) has more than 40 years of experience in meat processing, storage, and refrigeration.
- Manufacture quality at an excellent price-performance ratio, with manufacturing in Germany. Integrated SmartAging® technology enables a whole new level of dry aging.
- Combined with the DRY AGING BIBLE, DRY AGER currently offers by far the most innovative overall concept worldwide.
- Attractive design (multiple awards), very quiet, can be integrated, UVC sterilization, activated carbon filter, Saltair® Salt System, operation without water connection or tank, metalized tinted glass, LED interior lighting, height-adjustable suspension system.
- Another important reason is the very low drying loss in the DRY AGER Dry Aging Fridge:
Beef: After 4 weeks only approx. 7-8% | After 6 weeks only approx. 12%.
Pork: After 3 weeks only approx. 9-10%
- According to in-house tests, other “dry-aging equipment” can have up to 3x higher drying losses, and this is immediately noticeable when it comes to your bottom line.
- What are the benefits of SmartAging® technology?
- You now have a wide range of dry-aging options in front of you. Beef, pork, game, poultry, ham, sausage, fish, cheese, and wine. The possibilities are almost endless.
- DXTasteReg® technology combined with SmartAging® opens up completely new dimensions in determining the flavor of dry-aged foods. Choose your preferred taste from three possible characteristics. This has never been done before and is only available in a DRY AGER dry-aging fridge.
- You can be sure that your dry-aging project will succeed, as the aging programs (developed by our dry-aging experts) are perfectly adapted to the different foods. This is easy on your wallet and nothing will be thrown away due to an aging defect.
- You’ll achieve less weight loss and need to remove fewer dried areas. Ideal parameters and perfectly adjusted fan speeds dry the product just right.
- Complicated dry-aging processes with different phases, as with sausage or ham production, now run automatically. This saves you from having to constantly adjust the dry-aging parameters much more often.
- Even for non-professionals, the production of more complicated products such as ham or sausage is now quite easy to achieve. Step-by-step instructions guide and lead you to the perfect result.
- Why can the DRY AGER Premium S Generation units age so many different foods?
- The DRY AGER Premium S units can cover incredible ranges of parameters. Humidity can be electronically adjusted from 40 to 90% and temperature from 0 to +30 °C. This is the only reason why many Dry-Aging projects are possible in the first place. Combined with a high-precision control system, an incredibly wide variety of products can now be dry-aged into true delicacies.
- When handling raw meat products, but especially extremely sensitive foods such as fish, hygienic work is essential. DRY AGER Premium S models can guarantee optimal conditions thanks to a three-stage sterilization system. The UVC sterilization box sterilizes all the air in the interior once per minute, the integrated activated carbon filter cleans the incoming air, and germs and bacteria are no match for the antibacterial inner container.
- The intelligent dry-aging programs with SmartAging® technology were developed to respond perfectly to the characteristics of individual foods, meat cuts, or sausage and ham products. Each product has certain properties that can be positively or negatively affected by temperature, humidity, and air flow. After many years of studying aging, DRY AGER® has perfectly adapted the aging parameters of the SmartAging® programs and have now made it possible to refine such a wide range of foods.
- Is the device ready for immediate use or is installation required?
- Upon delivery of the DRY AGER Dry Aging Fridge, all you have to do is unpack the unit, plug it in, and you’re ready to go. No water connection or filling of a water tank is required. Even the placement of the dry-aging cabinet is very simple due to its integrated transport handles and wheels.