EVERYTHING* with code » BLACK23 «
In 6 steps to the perfect result.
What would you like to age?
Meat, sausage, fish, or cheese.
Dry Aging 2.0 – are you ready for it? Thanks to SmartAging® Technology, a wide variety of foods can be produced or refined. Beef, pork, game, poultry, ham, sausage, fish, cheese, wine, and even herbs and pasta. The possibilities are almost endless.
Get inspired by The Dry Aging Bible, with countless aging recipes or simply choose your favorite cut. The book will guide you at every step of the way.
Step by step
Detailed instructions show you how.
In order to age sausages and hams, they first have to be produced. With the practical step-by-step instructions in The Dry Aging Bible, this is no problem at all. Ingredient lists, precise quantities, and easy-to-understand steps get you to the finished raw product with ease. Ready for the DRY AGER Dry Aging Cabinet.
do you want your
result to be?
Flavor intensity. You decide, thanks to DXTasteReg®.
Time, temperature, and humidity parameters, in addition to the correct airflow, determine the intensity of flavor of the aging result. It’s up to you. Thanks to DXTasteReg® technology, choose between the three flavor categories of “basic,” “intense,” and “intense +” to perfectly match your taste preferences.
that works for you.
Intelligent aging programs.
Based on the previous decisions, you start the appropriate aging program on the DRY AGER Dry Aging Cabinet. Whether it’s beef, pork, game, poultry, ham, sausage, fish, cheese, wine, herbs, or pasta. Even for special applications there is always a suitable program available, for example. Aging vacuum-packed meat, drying fruit, presentation mode, or pre-cleaning the unit, all at the touch of a button.
Even complex aging processes with different, varying aging phases and temperatures are thus very easy to control. For the perfect result – always on point.
All you have to do
The hardest part. But with certainty.
With the help of SmartAging Technology, now everything works on its own. Thanks to sophisticated programs developed by pros, you don’t have to constantly worry about the current aging level and its parameters. Pretty smart — and perfect in the end.
The perfect result
Worry less. Enjoy more.
The outstanding results feature an intense aroma that cannot be imitated and a consistency that will surprise even gourmet palates. It has never been easier to age food. Just one push of a button is all it takes to get the best aging result.
To help you conjure up true culinary delights from the ready-aged specialties, you will find a variety of chef recipes in the DRY AGING BIBLE. Are you ready for SmartAging®?
At the touch of a button
You’re all set for anything at the touch of a button with SmartAging® aging programs.
Sophisticated aging programs developed by pros that don’t leave you shivering and that age exactly how you like it. You select the appropriate program via the control unit directly on the DRY AGER Dry Aging Fridge, and off you go. Unimagined possibilities await you!
The 6 most important questions
- What are the benefits of SmartAging® technology?
- You now have a huge spectrum of dry-aging options in front of you. Beef, pork, game, poultry, ham, sausage, fish, cheese, wine, herbs, pasta, or fruit. The possibilities are almost endless.
- DXTasteReg® technology in combination with SmartAging® opens up completely new dimensions in determining the flavor of aged foods. Choose your personal taste from three possible characteristics. This has never been done before and is only available in a DRY AGER Dry Aging Fridge.
- You can be sure that your dry-aging project will succeed, as the aging programs are perfectly adapted to the different foods. This is easy on your wallet and nothing will be thrown away due to an aging defect.
- You’ll achieve less weight loss and need to remove fewer dried areas. Ideal parameters and perfectly adjusted fan speeds dry the product just right.
- Complicated aging processes with different phases, as with sausage or ham production, now run automatically. This saves you from having to constantly adjust the aging parameters much more often.
- Even for non-professionals, the production of more complicated products such as ham or sausage is now quite easy to achieve. Step-by-step instructions guide and lead you to the perfect result.
- Can I retrofit SmartAging® technology to an older DRY AGER® Dry Aging Fridge model?
- All information, inspiration, step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, etc. naturally also apply to the production of dry-aged foods in older DRY AGER® Dry Aging Cabinets. However, you cannot use the SmartAging® aging programs shown in the book, which are perfectly adapted to the aging recipes, because older DRY AGER® models do not have SmartAging® technology.
- Is operating the DRY AGER Premium S models complicated?
- No, entering the desired values on the control unit is absolutely intuitive.
- The DRY AGING BIBLE will help you choose the program. In the book you will find a lot of aging recipes with corresponding aging programs. You can find the right program for you using easy-to-understand decision trees, tables, or individual recipes.
- Why can the DRY AGER Premium S Generation age so many different foods?
- The DRY AGER Premium S units can cover incredible ranges of parameters. Humidity can be electronically adjusted from 40 to 90% and temperature from 0 to +30 °C. This is the only reason why many dry-aging projects are possible in the first place. Combined with a high-precision control system, an incredibly wide variety of products can now be aged into true delicacies.
- When handling raw meat products, but especially extremely sensitive foods such as fish, proper hygiene for food safety is essential. DRY AGER Premium S models can guarantee optimal conditions thanks to a three-stage disinfection system. The UVC disinfection box disinfects all the air in the interior once per minute, the integrated activated carbon filter cleans the incoming air, and the antibacterial inner container leaves germs and bacteria no chance.
- The intelligent aging programs with SmartAging® technology were developed to respond perfectly to the characteristics of individual foods, cuts of meat, or sausage and ham products. Each product has certain properties that can be positively or negatively affected by temperature, humidity, and air flow. After many years of studying aging, we have perfectly adjusted the aging parameters of the SmartAging® programs and have now made it possible to refine such a wide range of foods.
- Is the technology also worthwhile for professional use?
- Yes, because Smart Aging® aging programs ensure unprecedented product safety. You can be sure that with the right program you will achieve the best possible result. This allows you to offer your customers consistent quality, provided that the starting products are high quality as well.
- Because you don’t just want to age, but also ideally present your fully aged product to your customers, there is also a program for presenting your goods. This means that prepared cuts, for example, stay fresh longer and dry out less. This puts your goods in the right light and saves you money, as fewer dry edges form.
- DRY AGER Premium S models with SmartAging® technology make it easy to expand your portfolio. Try your hand at new aging recipes from the DRY AGING BIBLE and offer your customers new and surprising products and an unprecedented shopping experience.
- Can the device be operated without the DRY AGING BIBLE?
- Of course, the DRY AGER Premium S models can also be used without the aid of the DRY AGING BIBLE. You will find all the information on the aging programs in the included operating instructions. But we definitely also recommend that you work with the book. All the essential information you need to know is presented in an understandable and clear fashion, and the incredible amount of inspiration will have you aging more creatively than ever before.
- The DRY AGING BIBLE features an incredible number of aging recipes for beef, pork, game, kid goat, poultry, fish, salami, sausage, ham, various special programs, and suitable cooking recipes. There’s something for everyone and you won’t want to miss it.
- With over 300 pages, the DRY AGING BIBLE is the world’s standard reference par excellence on the subject of dry aging food. You will find all the answers to your questions in the chapters on basic knowledge, product knowledge, practice, SmartAging® aging recipes, chef recipes, as well as the science section.