Asian fusilli with pine nuts and dry-aged beef
Pasta is always a pleasure. Whether alone or with family, pasta is quickly done, makes happy and can be variated easily. It is a recipe I brought from Asia with sweet hearty noodles, which are often served with beef or grilled chicken. In Asia, it is traditionally made with soba noodles.
Sweet-savory noodles goes perfectly with matured steak. It is refined with delicious pine nuts to give a nutty, round taste sensation. For the recipe you can use soba noodles from the asian shop or any other pasta and your favourite sort of matured steak.
- For the sauce of noodles:
- Mix soy sauce with honey. Stir well.
- Season with pepper, salt, rosemary and thyme.
- Cook the noodles in salted water until al dente, drain.
- Mix the pasta with the marinade, place in pan.
- Keep it warm.
- Preheat the grill.
- Brush the two steaks with a little bit of oil.
- Grill steaks rare or medium, let it rest a bit.
- Heat the pasta for about 5 minutes.
- Put the pine nuts under the noodles.
- Serve pasta on plates, add some salt.
- Cut steaks into fine strips.
- Put it on the pasta, enjoy hot.
Tip: The dish can also be served on a large plate and is suitable for the whole family as a weekend dish. Arrange the dry-aged beef in the middle and garnish with a few pine nuts.
- Serves 4 persons
- 2 dry-aged steaks, each 200 grams
- 500 grams of noodles
- 150 ml soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 30 grams of pine nuts
- Pepper & Salt