Dry-Aged BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Honey Marinade
Ribs are popular with young and old on the grill party and dry-aged ribs are a delicacy. Whether in the oven, on the grill or from the smoker prepared – almost delicious. Anyone who owns a Dry-Ager here has a clear advantage. Above all, the quality must be right.
We have tried out the Baby Back Ribs from the wool pig, which is mainly known for its high fat content and well-drained meat. It can be matured! Pigs from commercial farming, which are reared quickly and receive inferior feed, are by no means suitable for this purpose. Better to reach quality and to farmers who deliver great performance.
Preparation: Dry-Aged BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Honey Marinade
- Mix the honey and soy sauce well.
- Salts and peppers.
- Remove the silver skin of the ribs.
- Let the ribs marinade and let them go for 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill the two ladles directly.
- Always spread with the marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once they are cooked, cut ribs.
- Enjoy as hot as possible!