Dry-Aged beef with grilled vegetables and truffle
Fine matured beef from our Dry-Ager can be perfectly cook on the grill in the summer. The good meat usually does not need a lot of additions, but some vegetables from the grill can not hurt. We marinate them just before with some olive oil and grill it then only slightly, so that it is still crisp on the plate.
As luxurious variant we garnish the grilled filet finally with summer truffles – because they have now season and are getting in the delicatessen store.
Preparation for Dry-Aged beef with grilled vegetables and truffle
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Wash the vegetables.
3. Add the mushrooms on skewers.
4. Cut courgettes into slices.
5. Spray the vegetables with olive oil.
6. When the grill has preheated grill the meat and vegetables.
7. Arrange on plates.
8. Place the truffles with the planer over the meat.
9. Season and serve with pepper and fleur de sel.
Serve with a hearty red wine, alternatively a nice craft beer. Those who want to refine some meat, truffle butter instead of truffles is also a fine alternative
Ingredients for Dry-Aged beef with grilled vegetables and truffle
- 4 piece Dry-Aged beef, 200 grams per person
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red pepper, green
- 1 zucchini
- 100 grams of mushrooms
- Fleur de Sel
- Some olive oil
- 20 grams summer truffle