Dry-Aged Entrecôte with Herbs & Balsamico Tomatoes
Southern recipes are particularly popular when it gets warmer again. Light and with many different herbs, the flair of Italy can also be enjoyed on the local terrace. Particularly good are the Italian tomatoes. They are so full of flavor that it is a pleasure to incorporate these into recipes.
Our Entrcôte, which we have refined in the Dry-Ager, does not really need many ingredients around it and eats itself purist simply best. Our tomatoes infused with balsamico fit very well. The sweetness of the tomato, the hearty meat and the light acidity of the balsamico give a conclusive picture and round off the recipe.
For this, a baking potato fits well, alternatively fries from the sweet potato.
Preparation: Dry-Aged Entrecôte with herbs & balsamico tomatoes
- Place the tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Peel tomatoes.
- Put Balsamico in a syringe pull.
- Add the balsamico tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Stew the steaks in it.
- Peel the garlic, place in the pan.
- Add rosemary to the steak.
- Tomato, entrecôte and garlic on plates and enjoy!
Ingredients: Dry-Aged Entrecôte with Herbs & Balsamico Tomatoes
- For 4 people
- 4 Dry-Aged Entrecôte a 200 grams
- 100 grams of red cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of yellow cherry tomatoes
- 20 ml old balsamico
- 1 branch of rosemary
- Some olive oil
- 4-6 garlic cloves