Dry-Aged Filet Carpaccio with Grana Padano and Salad
Beef carpaccio is a very simple dish, easy to prepare, but with the best ingredients, a very natural and healthy enjoyment. For this purpose the best in all the products should used. Premium Olive Oil – an extra virgin very fruity-grassy oil, Grana Padano is the long matured, which we let a few days in the ripening cabinet.
The beef should not be mature too long to get not too intense flavor. 7-10 days is enough to bring about a change. All it takes is a light salad, wild lettuces are a welcome change, if they are available for. The court is a popular appetizer and should always be served fresh.
- The frozen meat in the refrigerator to thaw.
- Put meat on a plate with a paper towel and cover with foil.
- Now cut the meat into thin slices.
- Place one slice of meat between two sheets.
- Cut the meat now with a serious saucepan / pan as evenly as possible and thin.
- Ensure that you just plating and from above and hit no holes.
- Carefully remove the top sheet.
- Sprinkle or rub the dish with the olive oil and a now place the slice of meat on it.
- Carefully remove the second film.
- Sprinkle the meat from above with the olive oil and season it with fleur de sel and pepper.
- Now wash, spin and clean the salad.
- Grana padano planed into slices.
- Arrange everything on a large plate.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 400 grams of beef
- 300 grams of salad of the season
- 100 grams of Grana Padano
- Some olive oil
- Fleur de Sel