Dry-Aged Fillet of Grill with Baked Potatoes and Shrimp
There is nothing like a combination of meat and seafood. Surf & Turf combinations have always been a favorite with us at any barbecue party, so it is a good recommendation, especially with ripened meat from our Dry-Ager.
For this recipe we take matured beef fillet, but also Entrecote is conceivable. For the shrimp you should take as fresh as possible and buy a decent quality. If you do not save on meat, you should not do it with seafood. The baked potato is the classic for every barbecue and should not be missed here. Simply wrap it in aluminum foil, and the rest of the barbecue is done alone.
Preparation: Dry-Aged fillet from the BBQ with baked potatoes and prawn spit
- Remove the beef fillet from the refrigerator about an hour before grilling.
- Heat the grill.
- The potatoes are wrapped in aluminum foil.
- Cut the prawns at the tail end.
- Remove the intestine and thread on the spit.
- Place the potatoes in the charcoal and let them cook.
- Now grill the fillet steaks and finally the shrimp skewers.
- Potatoes, steaks, prawns on plates. Spice up.
- Sour cream over the potato and enjoy!
Ingredients: Dry-Aged Fillet of Grill with Baked Potatoes and Shrimp
- Serves 4
- 4 pieces Dry-Aged beef fillet a 200 grams
- Fleur de Sel
- 4 Medium sized potatoes
- 12-15 fresh shrimp
- 100 grams of sour cream