Dry-Aged Mangalitza Entrecôte Roasts from the grill
The meat of the Mangalitza pig is distinguished by its particularly strong marbling. It is much more marbled than conventional pork. The free-flowing, grazing and sucking of the Magalitza pigs is a unique meat flavor, which is more intense and nutty than conventional.
The meat is darker and fleshy but still tender and juicy. It is great to be ripened. With a Dry-Aging maturing cabinet, this is possible for everyone and does not always have to be costly by specialized butchers. A deliciousness is the roasting as a whole at low temperature in the grill. The gate is then classy and incomparably delicious. The fat-coated meat remains juicy at low temperatures and is an experience for the palate.
- Mix soy sauce, water and honey.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Preheat the grill to 120 degrees.
- Bake the entrecote piece on the grill.
- Sprinkle with the marinade.
- Close the grill and spread every half an hour with marinade.
- After about 3 hours the roast is finished.
- For the accuracy, a roasting thermometer is recommended.
For 4 people
- 2 kg pieces Entrecôte of Mangalitza, matured
- 50 ml soy sauce, light
- 2 tbsp honey
- some water