Dry-Aged Ribeye Steak with Mushrooms and Camembert
The dry ribeye steak with mushrooms and Camembert is a fine snack, but it’s also great for larger events as it’s easy to prepare. The baking with cheese is very fast and once the cheese has melted, the snack can be served hot.
Crispy baguettes from the bakery meet the best matured meat of the Dry Ager, along with aromatic mushrooms and creamy camembert. Buying the cheese is not difficult in Germany, because in the bars of the supermarkets themselves, very decent French cheeses are offered. Do not take the cheap one, the taste on the baguette will thank it. The recipe is quick and easy to prepare and expand. For example, red onions or olive slices can easily expand and enrich it.
- Slice the baguette bread.
- toaste the slices in the oven.
- Cut the Camembert into thin slices.
- Clean the mushrooms, cut into slices.
- Halve the slices, chop them a little roughly.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Remove the Ribeye Steak from the fridge – one hour before!
- Stir fry the dry aged steak medium or rare.
- Cut the steak into very thin slices immediately.
- Fry steak strips with the mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- Place oven on top heat or grill.
- Cover the baguette bread with the steak strips / mushrooms.
- Give some Camembert over the loaves.
- Bake briefly in a hot oven.
- Season with pepper and salt and enjoy hot.
- Serves 4 people and 10-12 baguette slices
- 1 large Dry-Aged Ribeye Steak – 450 grams
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 100 grams of camembert
- 1 baguette bread from the baker
- Fleur de Sel