Dry-Aged Steak Strips with Vegetables Pickles
Pickles are just like Dry-Aged beef just quite fashionable in upscale restaurants and also quite rightly. Because what the Asians – especially Japan – have added to their menus for a long time, is not only very healthy but sweet by combining, salty, crunchy, hearty – just wonderful to combine with meat and fish.
Both together it is also a great combination, especially when the weather is a bit warmer, pickles do well and a good steak, naturally ripened in our Dry-Ager – simply delicious. For the steak we take a normal T-bone steak which is grilled and is then finely cut into strips. For the pickles we used a mixed pickle from the delicacies dealer, which has a great quality.
- Take the Dry Aged T-bone steak for about 30 minutes before grilling from the refrigerator.
- Heat up the grill.
- Brush the steak with oil and place on the hot grill.
I recommend to grill the steak maximum “medium”.
- Depending on the thickness 3-4 minutes per side are enough.
- Free the T-bone steak now from bones, cut into slices, arrange on plates.
- Do not forget salt and pepper.
- Add mixed pickles and salad
- Drizzle everything with some good olive oil and enjoy.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 1 large T-Bone-Steak, Dry-Aged
- Fleur de Sel
- 200 grams of salad
- Some olive oil
- Mixed pickles from the delicacies dealer