Dry Aged entrecote steak grilled with golden brown potato slices
Dry Aged entrecote steak is one of the best steaks in the world. It was matured in our Dry Ager meat maturing fridge to perfection before preparing a delicious and quick meal. Before the winter begins, the grill should be fired up to cook the steak. For such a noble Dry-Aged Steak this is the best way!
We combine the Dry Aged entrecote steak with fried potato slices. Simply good soul food for a good appetite. For those that wish, service with grilled vegtables done on the griddle at the same time, resulting in a colourful dish.
Preparation: Dry-Aged entrecote golden brown grilled potato slices
- Preheat the grill
- Remove the steak from the fridge about an hour before
- Peel potatoes
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices
- Heat fat for frying
- Fry the potato slices on both sides
- They should be golden brown
- Grill the steak on the grill medium and cut into strips
Serve potatoes and the steak on a serving dish, sprinkle with pepper and salt and enjoy.
Tip: If you do not want to fry, potato wedges can also be prepared using the grill.
Ingredients: Dry-Aged entrecote grilled golden brown potato slices
- Serves 4
- 1 large Dry-Aged entrecote about 300 gram
- 500 grams of potatoes
- Oil for frying